BACHELOR DEGREE IN HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
The well-designed curriculum equips the students will relevant skills and knowledge to prepare them for a career in the foodservice industry.
The ITHP Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management will provide you with the introductory knowledge and skills in hospitality service. You will learn to communicate effectively with customers, how to work safely with food and drinks, and how to set-up and operate a restaurant.
This program will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to obtain and further a career in the hospitality industry, with training in the specific skills required for food and beverage service. These include:
• Food and beverage service;
• Espresso coffee making skills;
• Bar service of alcoholic beverages and cocktails;
• Food and beverage knowledge;
• Communication and complaint handling skills;
• Health and safety in the workplace
You will be equipped to immediately commence employment or may continue your study pathway through more specialized programs in cookery, patisserie or hospitality management such as with Diploma or Bachelor of Hospitality Management.
Employment opportunities include:
• Various service positions within Resorts, Hotels, Function, Centres, or Catering Enterprises;
• Service positions at Restaurants;
• Food & Beverage positions at Bistro, Vineyards, Function Centres etc;
• Positions at Gaming Venues, Casinos and accommodation providers