The ITHP is established by its mission and an underlying set of values that oblige how we govern and manage the expectations of our members and affiliates. Our core values are independent of the business environment or industry trends that influence our organization. These values are fundamental to our existence as an institute.
At ITHP, we believe in:
• Professional Competence: Competence must create a positive influence on the hospitality and tourism industry
• Accountability: Accountability of members and management ensures our commitment to industry and society at large
• Collaboration: Effective partnerships with stakeholders are one way to achieve our strategic mission and goals
• Networking: Bringing industry members of the hospitality and tourism community together is one way to promote ITHP professional qualifications
• Communication: Creating forums and conference is the best way to encourage viewpoints and enable to contribute to the development of hospitality and tourism profession and to the Institute
Our core values serve as our moral compass that provides continuity and sustainable platform to communicate our beliefs that guide our actions and behavior.