The BA Event Management degree has been designed to provide you with a detailed background knowledge and understanding on the complexities of this varied industry sector. It also aims to make you aware of the wide range of opportunities that exist in this growing career sector; to furnish you with the necessary skills to embark on your chosen career path in events management after graduating.
Why Choose This Course?
The course combines academic insights with industry practice, to ensure you are not only knowledgeable about key issues affecting events, but also that you know how to plan and organize them. A degree in events management is the ideal way for those who are new to the world of event management to learn the industry from the ground up. Students will graduate having developed a portfolio of professional events and a range of transferable business skills.
• Introduction to Events Management
• Leisure Marketing (Tourism and Events)
• Tourism and Events Business Practice
• Event and Activity Safety Operations
• Professional Practice for Tourism and Events
• Principles, Planning, and Practice of Events
• Exploring Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management